Meet Dr. Brooke R. Seckel
Dr. Brooke Seckel is a plastic surgeon with over 35 years of experience. He is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Seckel specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery of the breast, eyes, face, and body. He is an Assistant Professor of Surgery at Harvard Medical School. He is Chairman Emeritus of Plastic Surgery at Lahey Clinic where he founded the Lahey Clinic Department of Plastic Surgery and the Lahey Clinic Residency Training Program in Plastic Surgery.
Dr. Seckel trained in Plastic Surgery at the Harvard Medical School Residency Program in Plastic Surgery with Dr. Joseph Murray Harvard Professor of Surgery and winner of the 1990 Nobel Prize in Medicine for kidney transplantation. Dr. Seckel is on the staff of the Lahey Clinic, Emerson Hospital and the Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons.
- Aesthetic Laser Surgery
- Facial Danger Zones
- Save Your Face
- Over 100 Scientific Articles in the Field of Plastic Surgery
- Listed in Best Doctors in America in 2012-2017
- Top Plastic Surgeon in America by Americas Top Surgeons in 2012-2018
- Named to the RealSelf 100 list in 2017-2018
- Top Plastic Surgeons in Boston by Boston Magazine’s Top Doctors in Boston
Dr. Seckel can be reached at the Emerson Hospital by calling (978) 369-4499 or by visiting 131 Old Road to Nine Acre Corner in Concord, Massachusetts. He can also be reached by appointment only at the Boston Plastic Surgery Specialists corporate office on Commonwealth Avenue by calling (617) 455-2859. Dr. Seckel is on the staff of the Lahey Clinic, Emerson Hospital and the Boston Center for Ambulatory Surgery.
- 35 Years Experience
- Assistant Professor of Surgery Harvard Medical School
- Chairman Emeritus Lahey Clinic Department of Plastic Surgery
Contact Boston Plastic Surgery Specialists Today
The physicians and staff at Boston Plastic Surgery Specialists are committed to providing high quality care and remarkable surgical results. If you have been considering cosmetic surgery and would like to learn more about your treatment options, please contact our Boston office today.