The Concord Practice
Emerson Hospital in Concord, Mass.
Emerson Hospital is a well-known community hospital about 16 miles west of Boston. Emerson Hospital is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) and has received their Gold Seal of Approval. The Joint Commission conducts rigorous surveys to ensure that hospitals nationwide are adhering to the strict standards of care mandated by the state and federal governments.
Additional accreditations include:
- American Association of Blood Banks
- American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- American College of Surgeons Bariatric Surgery Center Network
- College of American Pathologists
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Massachusetts Medical Society Committee on Accreditation Review
Emerson’s Clough Surgical Center is a new state of the art Ambulatory Surgery Center staffed by Registered Nurses and Board Certified Anesthesiologists who are expert at caring for outpatient surgery patients.
Emerson is known for its high quality personalized patient care. Health care professionals at Emerson Hospital go the extra mile to provide friendly, compassionate personal care to our patients. This is a tradition now found only in community hospitals where staff feels the extra responsibility of taking care of friends and neighbors from their own community. It is a spirit that is often missing in the large major medical institutions today. My patients always express to me how warmly and professionally they were cared for at Emerson.